A cosy ground floor barn converted apartment, situated adjacent to the Fosfelle Country House, and bordering the pigmy goat run.
The cottage is fully furnished, with its own cosy lounge area, kitchen, shower room and toilet, with a single and double bedroom, and is ideally suited for a small family of 3.
The cottage has gas central heating, an electric oven, gas hob, microwave and fridge. The lounge area has a TV with freeview, a selection of DVD’s, books and games. The fuel and power is included in the price of the cottage along with bed linen, towels.
You may like to know:
- There is off road parking available for 1 car
- All of our cottages are non-smoking
- We are pet friendly!
- The Hartland village is a 2-minute drive from Fosfelle, with shops open late-ish and a Post Office with its own cash machine.
- There are lots of small cove beaches, some with views across Lundy Island, located a few minutes drive down the road. The beaches provide an abundance of rock pools for thelittle ones, with good surf for the older ones.
- There is also a coastal path that runs around the rugged North Devon coastline, offering a variety of interesting and, sometimes, quite challenging walks.
- The Atlantic Shopping outlet village, with an ASDA, is 20 minutes away.
- Bideford town centre, with a Morrison’s and Tesco’s is 25 minutes away.
- The seaside town of Bude, with sea swimming pool, is 30 minutes away.
You may also like to know:
- Milky Way – 10 minutes drive
- Big Sheep – 20 minutes drive
- Dartington Crystal – 30 minutes drive
- Rosemoor RHS gardens – 35 minutes drive
- The Cornish border, to foreign lands, is only 6 miles away and provides some beautiful days out, including Truro, Padstow, the Eden Project, Boscastle, Tintagel and Newquay, to name but a few.