The Crooked Branch
A beautiful self-catering, central heated, barn conversion on 2 floors, situated adjacent to the Fosfelle Country House, and overlooking the rose garden.
The Rowan cottage is fully furnished, and sleeps up to 6 people with parking for two cars. The cottage has heating and electric included within the price along with bed linen, towels. The property boasts 3 bedrooms, a twin room with two single beds, a double with double bed, and Double bed en-suite shower room.
The cottage also has a separate family shower room and wc. Ground floor entrance wheelchair accessible with accessible ground floor cloakroom with WC and Wash basin (no Shower).
Open plan living room, dinning room and fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher
You may like to know:
- There is off road parking available for 2 cars
- Hot tub available to cottage guests
- All of our cottages are non-smoking
- We are pet friendly!
- The Hartland village is a 2-minute drive from Fosfelle, with shops open late-ish and a Post Office with its own cash machine.
- There are lots of small cove beaches, some with views across Lundy Island, located a few minutes drive down the road. The beaches provide an abundance of rock pools for the little ones, with good surf for the older ones.
- There is also a coastal path that runs around the rugged North Devon coastline, offering a variety of interesting and, sometimes, quite challenging walks.
- The Atlantic Shopping outlet village, with an ASDA, is 20 minutes away.
- Bideford town centre, with a Morrison’s and Tesco’s is 25 minutes away.
- The seaside town of Bude, with sea swimming pool, is 30 minutes away.
You may also like to know:
- Milky Way – 10 minutes drive
- Big Sheep – 20 minutes drive
- Dartington Crystal – 30 minutes drive
- Rosemoor RHS gardens – 35 minutes drive
- The Cornish border, to foreign lands, is only 6 miles away and provides some beautiful days out, including Truro, Padstow, the Eden Project, Boscastle, Tintagel and Newquay, to name but a few.